- This event has passed.
Lecture Series – Decolonizing Development: Bridging the Gap Between Academia, Implementation, and Justice
April 8, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
In partnership with the Josef Korbel School of International Studies, join the Posner Center for a discussion series on the research and theory behind decolonizing global impact work – and how that translates to practice.
Each session will feature a lecture and introduction by esteemed faculty and current students from the Korbel School, and guided questions to discuss in virtual breakout groups.
- Friday, February 26th | 8:30am-10:00am MST –Graduate Professional Education and Decolonizing Humanitarian and Development Practice
- Thursday, March 11th | 4:00pm-5:30pm MST- Decolonizing Labor and the Global South
- Friday, March 26th | 8:30am-10:00am MST – Decolonizing Race and Development
- Thursday, April 8th | 4:00pm-5:30pm MST – Topic TBA
- Friday, April 23rd | 8:30am-10:00am MST – Topic TBA
- Thursday, May 6th | 4:00pm-5:30pm MST – Topic TBA
- Friday, May 21st | 8:30am-10:00am MST – Decolonizing Gender, Environment, and Development
- Thursday, June 3rd | 4:00pm-5:30pm MST – Topic TBA
To register go here: https://posnercenter.org/events/decolonizing-devt-korbel/